Kisbu Group considers acting with the awareness of social responsibility in all its activities as one of the fundamental and essential elements of its management approach, as part of its core values of modesty, respect for people, and closeness to the public. In this context, we ensure that all of our group companies that form the Kisbu Group manage the economic, social, and environmental impacts of their activities with a sense of responsibility and keep the development of society on their agenda. We do not consider the scope of our understanding of social responsibility limited to our business activities and their effects. We determine our understanding of social responsibility and our priorities in this regard, taking into account the best choice for society and the environment. We value taking a leading role in activities for the protection of democracy, human rights, and the environment. The project we have prepared and implemented within the framework of Corporate Social Responsibility Principles guides us in our way of doing business. Our basic principles based on our social responsibility practices are as follows: We do not accept discrimination among employees within the organization due to language, race, color, gender, political opinion, belief, religion, sect, age, physical disability, and similar factors. By creating a positive and harmonious working environment that supports cooperation and by preventing conflict, we ensure that people with different beliefs, opinions, and views work in harmony. We implement healthy living programs in order to contribute to the "protection of the health of our employees", which is the most important factor in the quality and successful life of our employees.
- As Kisbu Group, we believe that all of our employees have the right to work in a healthy and safe environment, under working conditions suitable for human dignity. Our employees are valuable to us, and our top priority business goal is to ensure and maintain the safety of them.
- We expect our companies to implement the best environmental solutions beyond legal obligations and to support any initiative that will help the development and dissemination of environmentally friendly technologies and increase environmental awareness. As Kisbu Group, we pay utmost attention to fulfill our social and environmental responsibilities towards the society in all geographies in which we operate and work in harmony with our shareholders, our employees, the public, non-governmental organizations, and other stakeholders.
- We believe that human resources are the most important element of sustainable growth. We ensure that our employees use their personal rights fully and correctly. We have an honest and fair approach towards our employees, and we commit to a non-discriminatory, safe, and healthy working environment. We make the necessary effort for the personal development of our employees, and we maintain the balance between business life and private life.
- We manage all environmental impacts that may arise from our activities, with a sense of responsibility. All of our companies are obliged to identify and implement all kinds of improvement and development activities that will minimize the environmental impact of their activities at a level appropriate to their field of activity.
- As Kisbu Group, within the framework of the corporate social responsibility principle, we strive for the development of our society. We support our employees in volunteering for appropriate social activities that they will take part in with social responsibility awareness.
- We take care to develop and implement approaches to ensure that all our business partners, especially our suppliers, act in accordance with Kisbu Group standards in the field of social responsibility.
- We act sensitively towards the traditions and cultures of Turkey and the countries in which we operate, and act in accordance with all legal regulations.
- We encourage our companies to certify their practices by complying with international standards.
We consider the success of companies in social responsibility practices as an important criterion in the evaluation of company performances.
All of our managers and employees, especially our CEO Emre Kisbu, are responsible for corporate social responsibility practices throughout our Group.
Kisbu Group considers acting with the awareness of social responsibility in all its activities as one of the fundamental and essential elements of its management approach, as part of its core values of modesty, respect for people, and closeness to the public.